Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Crystal!

Happy birthday to Crystal! 

Crystal has brought me SO much joy since I've known her.  My only complaint about Crystal is that I don't get to see her nearly enough.  :)

Every time I have a manicure I think of Crystal.  My parents tried everything known to man to get me to quit biting my fingernails - nasty tasting stuff - socks on my hands - my dad even bought me a  manicure set with all kinds of buffers and filers that you had to plug in.  Nothing worked. 

But when Scott and Crystal got married, Crystal asked me to get "something done" with my fingernails for her wedding.  I had no idea what to do but she explained acrylics and that whole process to me and lo and behold, I had fingernails for Scott and Crystal's wedding.  And I loved them!   So now my fingernails are not long, but I have some - and they're pink today (thanks to Crystal).

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Crystalllllll!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!

No comments: