Saturday, September 15, 2007

Quick stop on a busy day...

Greg and the kids went to B.J.'s this morning while Amy went to get her hair cut. They stopped on the way home to deliver the electric diswashing "stuff" I asked Greg to pick up while he was there.

They were in a hurry - had food in the back of the truck that needed to be put away, so they couldn't come in for a visit. Greg came to the door and when I found out they couldn't come in, I went out to the truck to see the kids. While Greg walked to the door, Alex turned the stereo in the truck WAY up! So funny! He loves A.C.D.C.!

I know Alex and Gregory play a mean air guitar, but I play the best "cane" guitar in Wilmington. I thought Matthew was going to fall out of his car seat, he laughed so hard! "Do it again, Grammie!" he screamed. "Do it again!" And as parents and grandparents, there's very little we wouldn't do to make them laugh! So, of course I did it again - and again - and again.

What joy 15 minutes can bring! I smiled off and on all day, thinking of Matthew's face.

No comments: