Sunday, August 26, 2007

Silver and Lampwork and Chain - Oh my!

Lonnnnnnng weekend! But a very good one!

Michael and I went to Beadfest on Friday and then again on Sunday. So much to see - so little time. We were there a total of almost 9 1/2 hours combined in the two days and it didn't seem like enough. I don't know if there could ever be enough when it comes to jewelry. I guess when you run out of money, that's enough.

I shouldn't complain about being tired when I rode a mobility scooter both days and Michael walked. 9 1/2 hours is a LOT of walking! By Sunday night we were both ready to crash and catch the latest on Big Brother.

Michael says the next step is to get our Web site up and running (including the shopping cart) and then see what's up on ebay. We're GREAT at buying, but not so hot at selling. If we want to keep on buying, we'd better learn to sell! I think that's called survival.

I know I'm not very good, but I DO love making jewelry. If we can just get this to pay for itself, there is so much to learn. But it all takes time.

Michael makes B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L things. His silverwork gets better all the time. I know he'd like a torch and some glass to make beads - more incentive to sell... sell... sell!

No comments: