Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kate the Great!

This was Kate's last Tuesday night, half-hour swimming lesson.  She has been promoted to the class that swims for an hour.  Woooohoooooo!

I love watching Kate swim!  She even swims with a smile.  Some might say it's because she knows she's being watched, but I would not be one of those people.  I think she's just am amazingly pleasant little girl.  (And the queen of the backstrokers!) 

I gave Kate a "Rapunzel" bathing suit for her birthday.  She must like it because she's worn it every week since she got it.  I don't think Richard and Julie beat her to make her wear it.  She must really like it.   I'm so glad!  I think I'm just one more member of a growing group of people who would do almost anything to see Kate smile.  She lights up a room...

... or a pool!

No comments: