Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Red


Let's hear it for old people!!!  This movie was soooooooo good!!! 

Michael and I laughed until we cried.  It was a good story - lots of action - and tons of humor. 

All I have to do is look at Bruce Willis and I laugh.  His eyes laugh even when his face doesn't.  And John Malkovich?  OMG!  John Malkovich was born to play a crazy person.  (Is he playing?????)  Morgan Freeman is one of my favorites and there just wasn't enough of him in this movie to suit me, but a little Morgan Freeman is worth more than a lot of many other people.  I've been a fan of Helen Mirren since "Calendar Girls".  She was exceptional in this film!  She is one sexy senior - for sure!

This is one I will definitely watch again and again when it becomes available on cable. 

You HAVE to go see it!!!  GO!  Today!!



No comments: