Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Killers


* * * * * * * W A R N I N G * * * * * * *

Suspend any faint expectatiion of reality that you may be tempted to take into this movie with you.  Step away from reality! Then ----- Enjoy!

I was never a big fan of Katherine Heigl (Do you remember her comment about not deserving an Emmy nomination for Grey's Anatomy - because the scripts were not Emmy worthy?).  I may change my mind, though.

First of all, I'm not generally a good grudge-carrier.  Oh!  Don't get me wrong.  I've carried a grudge or two in my day - over rocks - through water - up mountains - when dropping the doggone grudge would have been SO much easier.

ANYWAY... I think I'm ready to drop my Katherine Heigl grudge. I really liked this movie and I really liked HER in this movie.  I think she got this part just right

And Ashton Kutcher?  Okay.. we all know the ol' "hot" thing (Back in the olden days we would have called him a "hunk".  Stop laughing!).  He is without a doubt, a good looking guy, but he is also funny!  REALLY funny!

I laughed!  I cried!  Hmmmm No... I didn't cry.  But I did laugh - a lot!

In fact, I was still smiling when I left.  All in all, a nice afternoon!

I'm giving it 4 GO's! 


No comments: