Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Blindside



Oh yeah! FIVE - 5 - CINCO - 5 - CINQ - 5 - FÜNF - GO's! 

I can't imagine anyone but Sandra Bullock playing the part of Leigh Anne Tuohy.  FANTASTIC!  Kathy Bates was terrific as Miss Sue.  (but then I've always loved Kathy Bates)  Tim McGraw was okay... kind of blah... but okay as Sean Tuohy.  Quinton Aaron was a wonderful Michael Oher - a true gentle giant.  But the scene stealer was Jae Head as S.J. Tuohy!  I don't think they could have found anyone cuter.  It was just a great cast!

The story of Michael Oher is an amazing story - and stories with a happy ending are always the best ones for me.

Thanks to Richard, I read the book, which I think, made the movie even better.

I would recommend this one to everyone - men, women, kids - EVERYONE. 

Go!

In fact GO GO GO GO GO!

TODAY!

No comments: