Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Scott - Again!

A celebration of the day Scott was born.  That's what he told me.  We are not celebrating another year.  He's finished with that.  We are celebrating the day he was born!  Any celebration of Scott is great with me!

I was half as old the day Scott was born as I am today - kind of an interesting statistic.  (or twice as old today as I was the day Scott was born)

It was so much fun to have everyone together (as always).  I sat between Scott and Alex - across the table from Bella and Bryce.  The only person we were missing was Amy, who was giving a baby shower for her sister.  She was with us in spirit, I'm sure.  (when she wasn't running around playing "shower")

The kids were great!  It's fun to watch them grow up, but there are times that I'd like to slow down time so that I could take a better look - freeze faces - and laughter - to keep forever. 

And... many more!

No comments: