Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going The Distance


It was crude. Very crude.

I love Justin Long and Drew Barrymore - still do, but I don't know if I mentioned this.  The movie was very crude.  And in my opinion (and what other opinion counts, after all???), it wasn't necessary.

I don't consider myself a prude or anything... but I found this movie offensive - and it was not integral to the story line.  I mean... I'm sure I'll live and everything but when it comes out on video, I doubt if I'll watch it. 

I liked the story.  I liked the premise.  There were lots of good things about this movie and I wouldn't say "Don't go", but I would say... be prepared.  And maybe wait for the video.

i still love Drew Barrymore and Justin Long and if they happen to be in a movie together again some time, I'm sure I'll go. But I was disappointed this one.

I'll give it a generous 2 Go's.

No comments: