Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scott is more famous than Dave...

...at least in my book!

But Dave has his own restaurant and Scott doesn't, soooooo we all went to Famous Dave's this morning (well.. 11:00) for a lunchy brunch (everyone but Michael, who had to work) to celebrate Scott's 30th birthday!  (see post from January 22nd) 

We had a great time!  AND it was a terrific place to have a group occasion.  The food was fantastic; the service, wonderful.  And I supplied dessert - a Reese's Peanut Butter cake from Serpe's - Crystal's exceptional idea!!

I got to sit between Gregory and Alex (at their request - VERY cool), across the table from Kate and one seat away from Bryce.  I don't think I've ever enjoyed better company. If I could have figured a way to get Matthew closer, it would have been perfect!!!!

I am particulary grateful to have a family who loves each other and who are willing to make time sacrifices to be together and celebrate each other.

Happy 30th birthday, Scott!  (Again)


No comments: