Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dinner and a card trick...

Well, today was my dinner with Gregory at Cheeburger Cheeburger.

When Gregory got in the car, he turned to me and said, "I'm not sure how this is going to go, but I guess it will be fun." How funny! I don't know about Gregory, but I had a blast!

Wednesday night is "Magician" night so we were treated to magic tricks at our table. Gregory seemed to have a good time. In fact, he told that magician that he considered himself a pre-amatuer magician. Now, there's a term that was new to me. The magician was most gracious and taught Gregory a card trick. Pretty cool!

After dinner, we made a trip to Five Below so that Gregory could take a turn picking something for $5. He was fascinated by the Halloween costumes. He said that this was the first place he'd been where the costumes didn't freak him out. We decided that his parents would buy him a Halloween costume, so he could spend his money elsewhere. He ended up picking Yo-Gi-Oh trading cards, although he looked a long time at the lava lamps. Decisions!

Anyway, it was a lot of fun and something I hope to do again soon!

No comments: